Can You Really Make Money Working Online? Yes!
In today’s economy, a full-time job no longer offers the same security and comfort as it did decades ago. Everything’s expensive, from paying the mortgage to buying food and other essentials. Fortunately, the World Wide Web is a goldmine of side hustles that you can do anywhere. Working online is perfect for those who are currently working, in-between jobs, students, or stay-at-home parents.
It’s crucial to note that these freelancing and side jobs may not be enough to live on, but they do provide a bit of extra income to help pay the bills. You have to remember, though, that there’s no such thing as easy money. You still have to exert some time and effort to earn from working online freelancing.
That said, here are a couple of side hustles you can do to earn extra income:
Online surveys have become quite popular because you can make money by just clicking away on your computer. What happens is that you create an account with the platform by answering several questions, which are usually about your demographics, income, and interests.
Then, their system automatically sends you surveys you are qualified to answer in exchange for points or digital cash. Depending on the website’s rules, there may be a minimum amount that you need to reach before you can withdraw the money you’ve earned.
These are the top online survey platforms today:
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks offers the traditional survey format where users can answer by filling out forms. On top of that, it also provides other ways of earning money, such as through watching videos or playing games. You can cash out through Paypal or get it in the form of gift cards for Amazon and other shops.
- InboxDollars – It’s deemed as the most convenient way to make money online quickly and legitimately. The most enticing offer would be its 5 USD signing bonus that automatically gets credited to your account after verification. The site also rewards you for logging in. You can fill out online marketing research surveys, watch videos, shop online, use search engines, and refer friends.
- MySurvey – The website pays you for each survey you complete with a rate depending on how long the form was and what topic it was about. The price ranges from 0.50 to 1.25 USD. They also hold monthly sweepstakes that randomly select people to get 1,000 points, which is equivalent to 100 USD.
- PTC Sites – There are days you need the extra cash, but your cognitive performance isn’t at its optimal. It’s a good thing that you can also earn money by just literally clicking on websites, without expending any brain power, through paid-to-click or PTC sites.
However, you should be careful of scam PTC sites that don’t pay you for your efforts. Here are two reliable platforms that have proven their legitimacy:
- ClixSense – It’s described as one of the most trusted PTC websites online. Members can earn by doing various tasks, including visiting sponsor websites. The platform supports Payoneer and Skrill as payment options.
- NeoBux – With NeoBux, you can complete CrowdFlower tasks and Coin offers. There are also surveys that you can answer. Payment platforms supported are NETELLER or Skrill.
Fiverr is one of the top online marketplaces for freelancers. It began in 2010 and rose to popularity because of the site’s user-friendliness and simplicity of payment terms, where gig rates typically start at 5 USD. Founded by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger, the platform aimed to provide a two-sided platform where freelancers and those looking for specific services can come together to come up with a deal.
Some services offered on the site are:
- Graphics and Design – If you have technical knowledge of various photo editing software, you can design logos, flyers, and product packaging.
- Digital Marketing – You can also promote your SEO, email marketing, and other online promotion skills for small businesses that need help with digital marketing.
- Writing and Translation – Fiverr is an excellent place for writers to showcase their work and get hired for projects.
- Music and Audio – If you’ve been praised for your speaking abilities and voice quality, you can offer voice-over services. Other ways to earn through this Fiverr category is by mixing and mastering audio, as well as producing jingles and drops.
- Programming and Tech – WordPress and web programming services are hard to come by these days, so it makes sense that you promote these skills if you have them.
When you put in the effort and hard work, you can earn extra money by offering freelancing services and wor online. You can set your hobbies, innate talents, and free time to good use by using them to make extra income to help pay the bills. Of course, remember not to overwork yourself and take care of your health.
Working online can be a great side gig. Or, it might turn into something full time!