Hot-pick Styles to Dress in Your Work Mate’s Wedding
Whether its recession or any other natural calamity, wedding will be there with its gala presence. Every year one or two work mates of yours are getting hitched. And at some time or the other you too will have plans of getting knot with your special soul mate. So wedding is a very year phenomenon, and in each corporate event, (even if it’s your colleagues wedding) you need to look different, going with the present day fashion trend along with the wedding party dress code. If you are going to become an insomniac while thinking what to wear or how to plan a perfect fashion statement for office wedding party then girl you have landed in the right place. This page will guide you through various fashion trends popular in present day wedding extravaganzas.
Hot-picks for the Wedding Party
Girls always nurture some special dream regarding their D-way. Every one wants to look special, rather unique on her wedding day. And dressing on a friend’s or colleague’s wedding is kind of living that dream for a few moments. Moreover, when you step into the party, there is high possibility that numerous pairs of eyes will scan your attire and how you are carrying it. So, in order to caste a jaw-dropping appearance you need to follow current dressing rules and shop accordingly using the Jabong offers. Some of which are mentioned below:
- A dress with a tang of blue: Generally red-based colors are the mostly sought ones for attending a wedding party. To leave a mark with your unique fashion sense, go for a sky blue outfit. This color is preferred by bold new-age women of today and to fight back against the red monotony.
- Ethnic wear with a party touch: If you want to keep it ethnic but with a modern twist then wear this kind of dress on the special wedding party. These are a bit shimmery and are able to make every head turn. You can flaunt your fashion sense at its best being draped up in this attire.
- Cozy sweater wedding dress: It’s not an act of smartness to shiver in an off shoulder dress on a chilling winter wedding party, just for the sake of fashion. A trendy sweater based wedding wear will not only protect you from that freezing bite but also will help you pose in attitude and style.
- Go for a contrasting colored outfit: A party outfit with contrasting colors can create more magic than a solid colored dress. If you are confident enough then you are good to go with such dresses. You can select purple, yellow, black red and other darker tones to complement your silhouette and stand out of the crowd.
- Elegant short umbrella cut dress: In order to break the monotony of the floor hugging gowns, you can dress up in a short umbrella cut dress. This elegant yet trendy outfit will create a sexy yet classy environment when you step inside. And guess what? You will be the talk of the party that night!
So, follow any of these happening fashion rules and be a part of unique glamour studded wedding day of your work mate. But do not follow any trend blindly, think about your own personal choices, body type, and taste and then select an outfit. Moreover it’s the material of the dress which creates difference so choose wisely the material also for utmost comfort. Don’t hesitate over a dress because its high price. Just avail the offers from SaveMyPocket to become the show stealer of the party!