Review: Amazing Beauty Hair Extensions
Product was provided for this review. Opinions are my own.
There are as many sources for hair extensions as there are brands of breakfast cereal. And similarly, it’s easy to get lulled by price or catchy ad to buy something that’s not really very good quality.
I’ve used extensions a few times in the past, and I’ve mostly been disappointed at the quality, or regretful of the cost. So no matter how much you like them, the challenge is finding quality and affordability.
When Amazing Beauty Hair Extensions asked my to review their product, I’ll admit I was skeptical, based on past experience. But since I’d been thinking about trying hair extensions once again, I decided to give them a look. Here’s my experience with them.
- Color selection. Tons of options and mixes. I have a hard to match color, and came very close to perfect.
- Style/type choice. There are more than enough options for both clip-in and tape-in styles. I chose the clip in.
- Price. While it’s difficult to judge before you actually see product, their prices are quite reasonable compared to others I’ve tried and based on the quality of product I received.
- Shipping. Came quickly in a secure and professional package, not just stuffed in a bag.
- Quality. Absolutely no disappointment. The natural hair, the construction of the pieces, and the clips themselves were all of the highest quality.
Amazing Beauty Hair Extensions
Being one who struggles when it comes to hair, I was apprehensive about getting the clips (there’s a variety of one to four clip pieces in the set) to work and look right. To my surprise, I got it right the first try.
My advice: If you’ve been considering hair extensions but dread the $$$ most salons want to do them, give Amazing Beauty a try. I’m betting you’ll find yourself smiling at the results just as I did!