This site publishes user content.
We take copyright infringement seriously. If any content is found to violate copyright law, we act expeditiously to notices of claimed infringement and terminate users who are repeat infringers.
To notify our DMCA agent of a potential copyright infringement, please email [email protected] with the following information
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Users who post copyrighted material will be given an opportunity to file a counter-notice showing the copyrighted content was licensed for use. That can also be emailed to [email protected]