The Eight Irrestible Principles of Fun
In Review, The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun:
1. Get Focused: stop hiding who you really are.
2. Get Focused: start being intensely selfish.
3. Be Creative: stop following the rules.
4. Be Creative: start scaring yourself.
5. Use Your Wisdom: stop taking it all so damn seriously.
6. Use Your Wisdom: start getting rid of the crap (habits, memories, attitudes, people).
7. Take Action: stop being busy.
8. Take Action: start something. Don’t wait any longer for permission to do what you want to do.
Keep this post handy on your desktop or in an inspiration folder. There’s no doubt you will want to come back to this post when you are feeling stuck and review these simple yet powerful concepts.
This post is dedicated to NSE, a person who has always lived by these rules and is the definition of fun and success wrapped up into one.