New Video Software Great For Your Website or Social Media
Have you ever spotted a video or gif that was okay for non-commercial use but had no easy way to put it up or share it on your website or social media page? Well, those days are over!
A new software was recently released that does an outstanding job of handling videos. What’s more important for us video amateurs though is that it’s super simple to use. In fact, I’d call it one of the most intuitive I’ve ever worked with.
Video Converter Factory Pro
The software is Video Converter Factory Pro. From WonderFox, this little jewel does more than you can imagine. That includes:
- Advanced High-Definition (HD) Video Encoding Core
- Art of Balance on Speed & Content
- Support for 60 fps Conversion
- Fix Audio Video Sync Problems
- Remarkable Web Video Profiles
- Ringtone Maker: make ringtone for iOS and Android from any song.
And there’s a lot more. Think Adobe intensity without need of intensive training to make it useful. I’ve only begun to dig in and I’m totally impressed by this one. They have a free version and of course the full access version.
If you’ve been searching for a powerful video tool that you can use right “out of the box,” this is it.