Wedding Inspiration Part 2: Our Top 10 Wedding Blogs
A few weeks ago I wrote about how to make a wedding inspiration board, one of the most important parts of the wedding planning process. Today, I want to share where to find wedding inspiration on the web!
No one wants to sit at the computer for countless hours only to be frustrated that they aren’t seeing their vision. I want to help eliminate the overwhelming feeling you may start to get when you start your wedding inspiration search. Before listing our 10 favorite wedding blogs, I want to stress the importance of subscribing for the RSS feed and email reminders when going to these wedding sites. This is going to help tremendously when you find the perfect blog that matches your exact style and then a week or two later you can’t remember where it was!
Another great tool for keeping your online inspiration in check is to create bookmarks that are organized by categories such as Wedding-Reception-Flowers and so on. You will want to be able to reference these sites and more importantly a specific post that inspires you so know how you will best find it in the future.
Because we’re so passionate about wedding design, style and inspiration don’t forget to check out our wedding blog too! We’ve done our homework and the Visions Wedding blog is truly one of the best blogs that gives our busy brides not only inspiration, but trends, wedding planning tips, and galleries of local weddings. You can have Visions Inspiration delivered right to your inbox with a click, simply go to our blog and sign up!
Top 10 Wedding Blogs
Want more than 10?? Scroll to the bottom for the Top 100 Wedding Blogs.
- Style Me Pretty-Bringing chic, stylish weddings to the masses. Real Weddings are the heart and soul and inspiration of SMP
- Once Wed-Helping brides craft beautiful handmade weddings for less
- Wedding Chicks-A stylish wedding blog with wedding inspiration, wedding ideas, and vendor deals for the modern bride
- The Perfect Palette-The Perfect Palette is a wedding resource dedicated to helping brides find the perfect color palette for their wedding day
- Kiss the Groom-Celebrates love, life & kisses the random musings of Elizabeth Messina
- Wed Luxe-True Love.True Luxury. The editor’s daily blog of daily eye candy
- 100 Layer Cake-Everything you need to craft a beautiful wedding, layer by layer
- Elizabeth Anne Designs-A wedding blog dedicated to the details that make weddings unique, timeless, and personal, and comprehensive wedding vendor listings
- Southern Weddings-The South’s hottest mag & blog for the modern bride
- Be U Weddings- Highlights unique weddings and advice for brides in Chicago, surrounding suburbs and the Midwest
Although we could go on and on for hours discussing the different styles of these blogs, we want you to jump right in and start with these recommendations.
Just remember there IS such thing as inspiration overload where you started out knowing exactly what you want for your big day but you have spent so much time looking at weddings that are beautiful and totally different that you become confused.
If you’re overwhelmed with your wedding planning, please give me a call at Visions! You’ll be able to sit down with a professional and get a Design Consultation to pull in specific looks, styles and colors that depict your vision for your wedding.
Want more inspiring wedding blogs to swoon over? Check out these Top 100 Wedding Blogs!