So You Need A Template In A Hurry? Here’s Your Answer
Sometimes, you run across something so good, so just plain useful that you might doubt it’s for real. Here’s one I found that is worth sharing, because it’s something we all frequently find ourselves scrambling for. Templates. You’re in a rush and need a template, but just don’t have time to do endless searching for something that will work. Here’s your answer.
You read that right. Free. As in, really free. No charge, and they don’t even want your email address. The folks at www.hloom.com have put together a huge variety of templates and you are pretty sure to find the one that fits your needs.
They offer the option of installing a browser extension, but you don’t have to agree. It’s actually an ad enticing you to click and can be confused for the real download link. You can get the item you select free by clicking the link as highlighted in the image below, not the “start download now.”
Their website is awesome. You can choose from the following categories of templates:
- Invoice. 125 examples in Word and Excel.
- Flyer. Fully customizable with lots of tools.
- Resume. 413 examples and a free resume builder tool, too.
- Invitation. Formal, informal, or private, they’re all here.
- Cover Page. Whatever you’ve created, they’ve got a cover for it.
- Fax Cover. Yes, some people still use these. If that’s you, you can freshen up your look.
- Certificate. Over 100 do-it-yourself certificates.
Better Than Free. It Saves You Time.
Free is good, we all agree. But the bigger issue is time, the thing none of us have enough of. We’ve all had those times when we could feel the stress levels raising as we searched for a good template that was also downloadable AND in a format we could actually use. As the clock kept ticking off the minutes we desperately needed. Having a single go-to source for templates solves that. Give them a try, I’m pretty sure you’ll be adding them as a “favorite” to your bookmarks.