Step Into a CEO’s Shoes: Adecco CEO for One Month Challenge
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Adecco Group NA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Everyone wants to step into their boss’ shoes.
Adecco CEO for One Month I’ve recently found out about Adecco CEO for One Month Challenge, and it got me thinking – who wouldn’t want to be CEO?!
In any job, growth is the dream. Stepping up the ladder entails many things – a raise, a team, and a bigger hand in making decisions. The ascent to management is the ultimate dream for anyone who has taken the corporate track. It is rare to find someone who intends to stay in her position forever. As human beings, we all strive to be better, and all hope to be given credit for it.
However, what does it really mean to be the boss? While people see the obvious, including but not limited to, the corner office, the bigshot socials, and the nice ensemble – people tend to overlook the reality that it also requires incredible skill and experience to get there. Think about it. A good manager should be able to:
- Lead a team and manage all its members, utilizing each and every one of them by understanding and putting to play their strengths and weaknesses.
- Achieve homeostasis within the company by mediating issues, verifying processes, and inspiring its members.
- Keep herself in tune with new trends, and make sure that she is ahead of the curve and can share her knowledge and skill whenever anyone requires assistance.
- Responding to any crisis on the spot, and having an internal process that allows her to make the right decisions and actions urgently.
- Keep the right network and maintain a professional relationship with all of them.
You can read as many management books as you want, but the above mentioned traits and skills can all only be credited to years, if not decades, of experience. This is why Adecco’s wonderful opportunity is one that an aspiring corporate leader should not miss. Watch this video:
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity gives aspiring career girls (and boys!) a chance to mentor with the Adecco Group North America CEO, Bob Crouch. In July and August, the successful candidate will be given business assignments, travel nationally with the CEO and learn how to run a Fortune 500 company with over 2,000 employees and more than 73,000 associates across the country. To top this all off, this is a paid internship. Travel, housing and food stipends will be provided.
Before this, five final applicants will be selected to join a Boot Camp in Jacksonville, Florida. From this group, one successful applicant will be given the prestigious internship. There will be no waiting around from this point. The lucky winner will begin their amazing internship with Adecco the following Monday.
To join, you have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Able to work in the United States or Canada
- Available to attend the July 13th through 17th Boot Camp
- Available to live in Jacksonville, FL and travel nationally from July 20 – Aug 14 (housing will be provided)
Like Bob said – he worked 25 years to know how being the boss feels like, and all you have to do is dive in and try out for an internship. What’s there to lose? Apply now!
To learn more about Adecco CEO for One Month and Adecco Way to Work™ , check out the hastags #CEO1Month and #waytowork on social networks.