MsCareerGirl.com’s mission is to help young professional women “Style Their Lives.”
How We Work with Brands
- Sponsored blog posts
- Honest product reviews
- Advertising: 225 x 225, 225 x 112, 160 x 600
- Giveaways & Contests
- Event correspondent: attend brand events and correspond with great content
- Twitter party host
- Social media outreach via Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter
- We also love doing custom campaigns!
- Founded in November of 2008, MsCareerGirl.com gets about 35,000 visits per month
- Alexa.com reports that MsCareerGirl.com readers are predominately females who are in the age range of 25-34, have no children, are college educated and browse from work.
- We post fresh content every week day.
- 10k Twitter Followers via @MsCareerGirl
- 3,000+ Facebook Fans
- 600+ followers on Pinterest
- 600+ followers on Instagram
Stats last updated May 2013
The FTC requires that bloggers like me disclose if they are earning shoe money or being compensated in any way via their blog. Here’s the skinny:
- We do not accept unsolicited guest posts nor do we accept payment to place links.
- We do accept cash, free product and other forms of compensation in exchange for product reviews, branded content and advertisements. We will always clearly disclose if we received compensation of any kind.
Other Notes About Sponsored Content on MsCareerGirl.com
- You may see advertisements linking to paid sponsors or affiliate partners in our sidebar.
- Regardless of compensation received, all opinions are honest and our own.
- We do occasionally participate in fun brand campaigns that align with our mantra, “Style Your Life.” We only work with brands that we think our readers would love!
- Once in a while we may choose to make announcements or share news about a brand via our social media channels. Any sponsored tweets, Facebook posts or Instagrams will always include the hashtag #ad.
- Giveaways may or may not be sponsored by a brand. Many times we personally provide giveaways as a way of thanking our readers.
- Lastly, this blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If you’re interested in a marketing or advertising relationship with MsCareerGirl.com, please contact us!