Annoucing Ms. Career Girl’s Job Search Boot Camp!
You may have noticed that I have something exciting cooking.
I’m writing a pretty cool job search guide for college seniors and recent graduates.
It all started because of your emails and tweets.
- Many of you share the same fears.
- Many of you make the same mistakes when it comes to executing your job search. These mistakes are driven by your fears.
- I’ve also identified the #1 problem among entry-level job seekers and will show you how to overcome it.
No need to shoot yourself in the foot any longer.
You’ve spent way too much money and time on your degree to waste it sitting on the couch. The economy is not friendly to mediocre candidates, mediocre resumes, or mediocre personal brands. Therefore, you need to rise above the rest. Your archaic career services office probably isn’t going to help you do that.
I’m providing a lot of info that has never been seen here on the blog. You’ll see real strategies that work. You’ll get real templates. I’m even including real emails that you guys have sent me. Not all of my feedback is positive.
Most importantly, I promise not to waste your time with a bunch of fluffy bullshit.
You’ll also get to learn a little bit more about my story- stuff I wouldn’t share here on the blog.
here’s how you can be part of the movement:
- If you think your resume is at rock star status, email it to me.
- If you think your resume sucks, email it to me.
- Be prepared for me to rip it apart in the name of serious improvement.
- If you have questions you want answered in this guide, email them to me.
- If you have a job search story to tell, tell it.
- I’ll be handpicking only the BEST examples to be part of the book- real name optional.
- Hopefully you know my email address by now: email@example.com
Job Search Boot Camp will be out in April. Until then, stay tuned for lots of previews, a few giveaways and some great case studies!