I’m noticing a trend. My favorite posts each week are frequently from the same sites.
In other words, send me your favorite blogs!
Here’s this week’s line up. The theme this week is thinking differently about your career.
1. Considering going back to school? Why acquire more student loans, delay the reality of the work world and struggle through boring homework assignments? Zen Habits says get a library card instead.
2. Why wait until 2010 to start making changes in your life? Make a change now.
3. Are you a recent graduate, a new hire or an intern? Don’t be a jack of all trades: Stop saying you can do anything!
4. How many bad ideas have you had this month? If you haven’t had several, then something is wrong. Eliminate the fear of bad ideas.
5. Are you a transparent leader? You should strive to be. Find out where you stand by reading real-life examples and comparisons by Coach Al Johnson.