Happy Monday! Here are five fabulous finds to help you jump-start your week:
1. Top Ten People You Must Have in Your Network by Careerealism Find out why you need to know a mentor, a visionary, an idealist, a realist, a wanna-be and more.
2. Personal Branding Blog: Lisa Orrell An interview conducted by Dan Schawbel with Lisa Orrell, a generation relations expert and author of “Millennials Into Leadership.” A great interview (and book) for those of us Gen Y’ers who hope to transition from entry-level to leadership.
3. Looking for new reading material while taking time off for the holidays? Check out blogger Samantha Ogborn‘s recommendations.
4. Need some career guidance? De-bunk common career myths by reading Grad to Great‘s 5 Career Planning Myths for College Students and Recent Grads.
5. Feeling financially frightened? Check out the Wealthy Wilma book club. A women’s only book club where members read personal finance books and meet to discuss. I like the low-key, female and group-oriented approach to getting educated about personal finance. Wealthy Women book clubs meet in locations all around the world.