What Is The Best Embroidery Machine For Your Home Business?
Do you love doing embroidery at home, making small fixes on old clothes with the help of an embroidery machine? Well, knowing basic embroidery will solve the purpose.
However, if you are looking for an embroidery machine for extending your embroidery hobby to home business, you need an embroidery machine that consists of more than just essential functions.
So, which one should you go for? Here is a list of the best embroidery machines suggested by Digitizing Made Easy for your home business in our view.
Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
Janome is a trusted embroidery machine brand you can choose to have if you have no budget restraints. This Janome embroidery machine is power-packed with abundant of features like:
- Comes with four needles to multitask your projects. You can set it and left it on the project and focus on another while the machine will do the first one itself with the help of a remote computer screen.
- Has a dedicated bobbin winding motor that works and binds new bobbins with multitasking.
- Large embroidery field with a total of 10 standard hoops, 4 Janome personalized hoops and six industry-standard hoops makes it an embroidery machine with the most versatility
- It works with the embroidery speed of 880 stitches per minute.
- It is easy to upload the digital designs from the computer system to the machine via a USB port. Moreover, the LCD fitted in the embroidery machine enables you to see what is going on well.
- With four-needle designs, there are fewer thread changes
- Expandable built-in memory
- 50 fonts and ten built-in monogramming designs
- Difficult to understand for beginners
SINGER | Futura XL580 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Singer is another well-known brand in the field of embroidery. This budget-friendly embroidery machine is a great option to start. Seemingly portable, this model of Singer includes the following features:
- Comes with large hoop and string feature within a reasonable pricing
- Comes with a LED screen with light
- Supports multi-hooping capabilities, knee lifter, and variable speed control
- Includes 215 built-in stitches and 250 built-in designs (includes five fonts and outline lettering)
- Personalize your embroidery with computerized based embroidery system that lest you add multiple designs to your piece
- Includes 50 endless designs and endless hoop
- The hands-free presser and knee lifter adds to its convenient handling
- The software can read most of the file formats like CHE, HUS, PES, XXX, SHV, PEC, EXP, VIP, PCS, PSW, SEW, and FHE, etc.
- Includes 6 Led lights to provide seamless embroidery designs at all times
- The complex process for adding software digital designs
- Power supply issues
Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine
Brother is yet another well-known brand in embroidery and sewing machines. This computerized embroidery machine is best for starting a home embroidery business. The features include:
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6lettering fonts
- It has USB to port other digital designs as well for customized embroidery
- Includes an LCD screen that enables quick editing, viewing embroidery designs, mirror imaging, size edits, and much more.
- Facilitates 650 stitches per minute for quick embroidering
- A decent-sized embroidery field of 5 x 7 inches
- The functional panel is rightly located to access the programmed thread trimming button, needle adjustment button, and others.
- A great package of necessary features at a great price
- Advanced functionality to explore and make a home business grow wider
- Decent space for embroidery for home business embroidery
- Insufficient embroidery field space for embroidering stiff hats etc.
- Includes only a single needle
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
If you are looking for a more budget-friendly embroidery machine for home business in Janome, this is it. Its features include:
- It includes a large open space embroidery filed of 15 inches for easy embroidery
- Its AcuFeed Flex system helps in embroidering multi-layered fabric easily with precision
- It includes a decent-sized ‘touch screen’ display that lets your add embroidery designs digitally with the help of a computer system and USB port.
- Since it is both an embroidery machine as well as sewing machines, you can enjoy quilting on it too.
- Known for introducing linear motion embroidery system
- Includes a stitch composer as well
- Large hoop size enables embroidery thicker fabrics
- Appreciably affordable for the features it includes
- Single needle leads to more thread changes
So, these were some of the best embroidery machines for home embroidery business. Another essential thing to notice while looking for an embroidery machine for the home business is the guarantee. This would avoid unnecessary trips to repair centers and avoid glitches in your home business.